I am sharing a really quick (2 minutes Nutella cookies recipe) to all my chocolate lovers out there, which can take you back to your childhood memories. Not only children, adults and oldies also love having chocolates.
The good thing about this 2 ingredient Nutella cookies recipe is that it is 2 minutes. It requires only a couple of ingredients, so it’s the perfect recipe when you’re feeling lazy. It’s also good, especially during the lockdown, because getting complex ingredients is no easy task. But then here they come, these amazing low-maintenance Nutella cookies, and there’s not much further you have to look. These cookies are there to save the day and help you celebrate and cherish those special moments.
Nutella cookies are always the most popular choice for every occasion, whether it’s a traditional event or any get-together. Nutella cookies are always heartfelt, appetizing and they hit the right spot. Since people are usually craving something sweet, and the easiest solution is ‘the 2-minute Nutella cookies’.
These cookies are simple to make and are considered easy Nutella recipes. Additionally, because of 2 ingredients only, these Nutella cookies can be taught to beginners, and this is a great start to motivate them to more complex items. Moreover, since the most technical part involving desserts is baking, the Nutella cookies recipe is the perfect thing to get started.
These Nutella cookies can also be customized according to your need (and occasion!). You can make them round or square, or even in the shape of a Christmas tree! If you have kids, you can be more creative with the cookies (and also more involved in the learning process). There is a lot you can do, from the shape to the texture to the dipped coating on top.
The simplicity of the recipe will not force you to venture outside your home because the ingredients are so basic that every household pantry must have them.
How to make the 2-minute Nutella cookies
Today, I am going to show you guys a quick and hassle-free Nutella cookies recipe that can easily be followed by all my viewers at home.
Nutritional Value of 1 Nutella Cookie
This carby treat also contains calcium and iron, both of which are good for you. Overall, it contributes to 15% of your daily calorie intake.
Nutella chocolate and Flour (All-purpose or plain)
Note: Nutella should not exceed more than half the measurement of the flour.
Recipe Serving: Can be adjusted as per need.
Prerequisite: Set your oven @ 180 to 200°c
- To start with, all you need is a medium-sized bowl, scoop out almost 2 cups of flour in the bowl
- Then add 3 to 4 tablespoons of Nutella chocolate to it
- Mix them until a thick dough is formed
- Now, take an oven cooking tray and cover its surface with butter paper to ensure the cookies will not stick to the tray from the bottom
- Spray the butter paper with oil
- Take the cookie dough in your palm and shape them in the form of cookies
- Carefully place all the cookies on the oven cooking tray and put the tray in the preheated oven
- Wait for 10 to 15 minutes only, and your yummy cookies are ready to be served!
- Fruits can be used in the dough, which is optional
- When cookies are ready, the cream can also be poured as a topping
- Honey and maple syrup are also used in the customized option
- For a glazed surfaced cookie, add 2 eggs to the original 2 minutes Nutella cookies recipe
- Nutella cookies can be made of any shape or size. You can do this by simply rolling out the dough and use cookie cutters to attain the cookie shape of your choice.
- Chocolate chips is another famous item to be added to the recipe
- Cinnamon powder can be added to the dough also for a smoky taste in the Nutella cookies
- Lemon and vanilla extract can also be added to the dough to enhance the taste
- Lemon and butter frosting is an added option in the Nutella cookies recipe
- Dark chocolate can also be poured on the top of the cookies once they are ready
- Layered cookies can also be made by adding Nutella chocolate to make Chocolate Nutella cookies.
- The thickness of the cookies has to be in proportion to allow the cookies to rise or bake properly.
- Preheat the oven to save your time.
- For better shape or size, the piping cone can be used. Moreover, a nozzle could be attached to the piping cone to get as much creative as you want to be. This is a better option for beginners who do not want their hands to get dirty, which is fun by the way.
Overall, the quick 2 minutes Nutella cookies recipe is a fun-loving recipe for children and even adults. It can be made really quick with 2 ingredients only. These Nutella cookies are the delight of almost every season, especially in the winters or rainy season. You can have it with your evening tea or coffee also. Children usually have Nutella cookies as their preferred snack, while adults can satisfy their sweet cravings as well. It’s truly a win-win situation.
Nutella cookies are considered a full dessert. However, these cookies can be served with tea or coffee. In most cultures, Nutella cookies are a dish of celebration and happiness.
People prefer them after the meals as it gives a slight taste of mild sweetness to their palate.
For the frosting, let the cookies get cool down first. Once they’re hard, take the piping bag and add however much frosting you want. Go crazy! There’s no one to stop you!
Now that you know how easy it is to make these cookies, gather the ingredients, and get started! You won’t be disappointed!